The Washington Hilton is in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. This historic hotel`s premier location attracts both business professionals and personal travelers alike and maintains a high occupancy. Like all projects, HR Construction worked closely with Clearview Hotel Capital to ensure minimal operational disruptions while renovating the first, second and tenth floors of the hotel in just under six months.
Clearview Hotel Capital
- The first floor consisted of a complete renovation of the existing gutted wing of the building
- New meeting rooms and corridors were created consisting of intricate designs, finishes, and AV systems
- The existing office space and vacant areas on the second floor were converted into brand new guestrooms that included detailed tiling
- Both first and second floor renovations included entirely new floor plans, framing, and new MEP systems
- On the tenth floor, the existing Hilton Honors Club was converted into two bedrooms suites with living rooms and three bathrooms
- All work was completed while working closely with the occupied property to tie in existing spaces to the newly added areas