The Latrobe Apartments are located at 15th Street and Rhode Island Avenue near downtown Washington, DC, between Dupont and Logan Circle. HR Construction was happy to take on multiple large-scale renovations at the Latrobe, including updating guest corridors, the lobby, the fitness center, porte-cochere, the 10th floor and rooftop, as well as general updates throughout the building.
Aimco Apartment Homes
- Renovated 10 guest corridors while adjoining apartments were occupied
- Scraped & skimmed popcorn ceilings, installed new tenant entry doors, removed & replaced carpet, added new baseboards & new door casings throughout, and updated painting & lighting throughout.
- Reconfigured the lobby space adding detailed tile, millwork & glass incorporated
- Painted, added lighting, and installed new rubber flooring in the fitness center
- Renovated porte-cochere: Installed a new steel & millwork canopy, removed existing stamped concrete drive, installed new paver drive, and installed mew glass curtain wall & entry doors
- Furnished and installed steel & cable handrail/guardrail system leading up to the roof
- Installed MEP for grills, fire table, and refrigerators on rooftop
- Added new Saflok system, and incorporated RFID readers throughout the buidling