A historic landmark located near Embassy Row and Dupont Circle, the Churchill Hotel was originally built in 1906 as an apartment building. Today it a boutique hotel with modern amenities and historic charm.
- Renovation of 176 Guestrooms, Suites, Corridors, and a Fitness Center
- Complete bathroom renovation: tub to shower conversion, modern vanity base with stone top, electric mirrors, and new plumbing with fixtures
- Performed electrical work which included the addition of new lighting fixtures
- Standard overhaul of vinyl wallpaper, paint, and carpet
- Liquidated old furnishings and installed new, including custom millwork desks
- Updated door hardware